Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crayon Pop Bar Bar Bar is current dance craze

After Psy's "Gangnam Style" horse-dance moves, is there anyone out there to challenge him with a better catchier dance move of the century? Apparently NOT.

But you have to give it to the Korean pop industry. The music industry. The entertainment industry. It is an industry. Huge budgets, marketing, training (you need to train several YEARS before you are even allowed to "DEBUT").

I was at this festival in Hwaseong Fortress on Sunday, and they had some stage event going on. There were kids on stage and the MC was cajoling them to start dancing. I was told this is the latest craze. "Bar Bar Bar". Well, I chuckled in my mind. Cos in Thai language, "bar bar bar" means "crazy crazy crazy". So definitely a funny crazy fun song.

Here's some screen captures and I made a Album Art for your mp3.

Download album art directly.






No comments:

Post a Comment